A Little Something Cool and a Favor

So, I've been working on something that I think is pretty cool, though I'm not ready to share it just yet (there are a few folks in the beta group that get to see some of the behind the scenes stuff, but it is not ready for prime time).

Anyway, as we progress with it, I have a few questions that would help me out among people in marketing and small business owners.

So, since you're here - could you help me out?

If you are a small business owner or marketing professional, I would really appreciate two minutes of your time to fill out the quick survey below. If you don't fit in one of those categories - fill it out anyway - but then send this link via email to ONE friend of yours who runs a small business or works to market a business or service.

Thanks, I appreciate the assistance!


Create your own user feedback survey

If the survey doesn't show up - click here!

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment