Change of Pace and an Interesting Week

If you haven't noticed, I've backed off a little from the post every single day of the business week. I'm still trying to put at least three or four things out a week. I have had some feedback that every day is a little too frequently for you guys to consume whatever I am pumping out (understood), and I have been trying to find some good time to add some words to the two books I am playing with as well.

Beyond that, schedules have been a little crazy. Last week I attended the TM Forum InFocus Catalyst conference for telecommunications industry folks and learned a good bit there. This week has a holiday in the middle for me, on which I've scheduled every contractor I could find to come do something on our house while I hope it doesn't rain so I can get some beer brewed. Monday, I am in an all day training. I also have a few other things going on the rest of the week.

With the holidays coming up, I am sitll trying to push out several items a week for you, but please understand that schedules will start to get crazy.

As always, let me know directly if you need anything and I will see if I can help. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment