How Do We Connect?

I'm curious. How do we connect?

I've published just over ninety posts now on the quest for two hundred and fifty. I will likely do another survey soon to get some feedback, but wanted to ask this one question today. How do we connect?

Do you typically catch these posts on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, email, an RSS feed, or do you come here to the site?

Knowing how you and I connect helps me understand how best to communicate with you. Leave me a comment, tweet, email, post, or whatever on your favorite venue and let me know. While you're at it, feel free to let me know if there's something you'd like to hear from me about. If it doesn't fit the blog profile, I may just reach out to you directly (via your favorite means, of course).

Have a happy Wednesday!

Image credit: Didgeman on Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment